Aries Mar 21 − Apr 19 Alias: Alias: The Ram July 25 (25/07) daily aries horoscope: summary aries daily Star 9/10 A love life or relationship situation might be requiring you to have to put together numerous pieces of a proverbial puzzle in order to gain an accurate understanding of it. It would be helpful if a loved one would simply come forth and give you the information you need. Soon, they will. For now, try to be patient and dont let frustration levels get the better of you. Read more... summary aries tomorrow Star 8/10 You could feel its necessary to have several plates spinning in the belief that the more youve got on your plate, the more youll accomplish when the opposite is likely true. Its not your responsibility to tackle every problem that arises. Neither should you fe...
Sally Benitez
Very good Antibiotic.
I have had a small sore on my ear for a year, doctor tried to freeze burn it off, apparently failed. This ointment seems to be slowly eliminating the problem.
Elaine Fragua
Great Price
Can't beat the price. I always have polysporin around as the go to topical antibiotic. Noticed it was time to get more and just decided to get on Amazon. The price seemed the same as both large Drug Store Chains. Well turns out I've been buying the 1/2 oz size all these years and this is the 1 oz size for the same price I've been paying. Product is very effective and really helps in reducing scarring.
Calvin Parkinson
Recommended by my surgeon
I have a leg wound (4" x 0.5"). My surgeon (plastic and wound care)recommended Polysporin ointment. There are difference between this and Neosporin, which I have typically used. Polysporin has bacitracin and polymixin B, whereas Neomycin has in addition neomycin. Neomycin tends to cause allergies. In addition Neosporin seems in my experience to have availably with the added pain reliever which is an antihistamine, and usually not needed. Anyway it is working well and I am pleased.
Jared Hans Atienza
Great for dog eye infections or when they ooze too much
I use this when my dog starts having too much eye discharge and it clears it up right away. Saw this on YOU TUbe and so glad that I bought it. Saves money going to vet.
Mary Wanjiku
As I age, I am more susceptible to shin ...
As I age, I am more susceptible to shin scrapes that are then slow to heal for me, and there seemed to be an allergic/autoimmune response to another leading OTC antibiotic after several days of use. I have not experienced that with this product, and it seems to speed healing.
Florentina Luchian
Good Product!
My doctor recommended this and I'm planning to buy more for my family.
Shannon S Green
I like to keep tubes in multiple locations
My doctor prefers this product over Neosporin, but I have been having a hard time finding it in quantity. I like to keep tubes in multiple locations, on our boat, in our travel trailer and hiking back packs. Amazon makes it easy to get the quantities I need at a good price without having to drive all over town to find it.
Bradley Rollinson
Germ Control Promotes Faster Healing
Reliable ointment for scrapes and cuts. Promotes healing and reduces germ invasion. Best used with a bandage. Our family has used this product for years and have experiences great end results.
Mandie Gallion
PCP recommends
Recommended by PCP. Seems to do same as other triple antibiotics that have not so good chemicals for kids
Shaun Morris
Works great!!!
Have used this for different uses (injuries from nursing, cracked/bleeding, and after a minor surgery) and this product was great in both instances. Miraculously helped my nursing problems within days with the help of Medela nursing sheilds. Would definitely recommend this product. I did ask my doctor's office the difference between this and neosporin and was told that this doesn't have any irritating additives in it like neosporin does which could cause your body to have an allergic reaction c a using more work for your body. Will be sticking to this from now on.