Aries Mar 21 − Apr 19 Alias: Alias: The Ram July 25 (25/07) daily aries horoscope: summary aries daily Star 9/10 A love life or relationship situation might be requiring you to have to put together numerous pieces of a proverbial puzzle in order to gain an accurate understanding of it. It would be helpful if a loved one would simply come forth and give you the information you need. Soon, they will. For now, try to be patient and dont let frustration levels get the better of you. Read more... summary aries tomorrow Star 8/10 You could feel its necessary to have several plates spinning in the belief that the more youve got on your plate, the more youll accomplish when the opposite is likely true. Its not your responsibility to tackle every problem that arises. Neither should you fe...
Sally Benitez
Blocks out the ability for people to see in my front door
We bought this material because our front door has a window and we don't want people to see in while standing there at the door but we still want to be able to see them. It does just that. You have to really look hard to see in now. Sometimes you can a little depending upon the time of day and lighting but mostly it is difficult to see in. It does darken up your view of outside about 25%, sort of like sunglasses would. I have installed window film before so I had the solution and the squeegee and special trimmer on hand which makes it easier. My only mistake was using the hard plastic squeegee to push the bubbles out, it scratched the surface. I then wrapped it in a paper towel to fix that problem. I have a few scratches now but they are barely visible. Also, be sure to really clean the window well before applying. Any dirt will end up between the film and the glass and will show little bumps in the film. The product itself is great, my only issues were my installation.
Joan Ellen Erbstoesser
Great for privacy in the daytime
I used this on a window that’s in my shower. I feel confident that during the daytime I have privacy and neighbors can’t see in. However at night, it’s clear as day. It does state that in the description that if light is brighter inside than out that people can see in.
Seth Wall
Works great
Works great
Tamra Lee White
So nice if you have windows easily visible from outside
Our front yard is small and it’s was pretty easy to see in the front windows. This is a super affordable way to change that. I have curtains but sometimes you need a little sunshine. I’ve checked both sides and they let light in but you can not see in from outside. They also help block some of the crazy heat here in AZ. Good purchase going to get some more and do all the windows because they really do help with lessening heat without making it so the house is so dark inside in the summer. Instructions are easy to follow.
Dana Vironet
Great Product!
The window film was exactly as described and was easy to use. So far it's been great. No complaints!
Melonie Moore
blown away!
I have an apartment on a decently busy road. I love daylight so want leave my blinds open on the western facing windows, but the sunlight makes the room so hot and there’s a fair amount of pedestrian traffic. This mirror film is miraculous for both those things! It keeps the room SO MUCH cooler in direct sunlight, without blocking much of the actual light to brighten up the room. Plus it’s good to know I can leave the blinds up and not worry passers-by will be able to just glance inside during the day. The mirror part does not keep privacy in the dark, but that is ok because I just pull down my blinds. Placing he film was a bit difficult at first, as it has a foil like texture, but once you get a feel for how it moves, installation is a breeze. Had a couple wrinkles but they’re either barely noticeable to were easy to correct. Although I only got one color, I love how these come in different shades. You will want this as summer approaches! I can already tell it’ll help with the cooling bills!