Aries Mar 21 − Apr 19 Alias: Alias: The Ram July 25 (25/07) daily aries horoscope: summary aries daily Star 9/10 A love life or relationship situation might be requiring you to have to put together numerous pieces of a proverbial puzzle in order to gain an accurate understanding of it. It would be helpful if a loved one would simply come forth and give you the information you need. Soon, they will. For now, try to be patient and dont let frustration levels get the better of you. Read more... summary aries tomorrow Star 8/10 You could feel its necessary to have several plates spinning in the belief that the more youve got on your plate, the more youll accomplish when the opposite is likely true. Its not your responsibility to tackle every problem that arises. Neither should you fe...
Laura Harris
Great for small people.
Great coat for small people with small boobs. Tried on every other Grey's Anatomy lab coat (the only brand I buy) at the store and this one was the only one that fit without dwarfing me or having ridiculous spaces for my non-existent large boobs. I'm 5'4 and 111lbs and the small fits perfectly. Originally I accidentally ordered a XS and it was too tight.
Achref Khairi
Best fitting jacket ever
I love this jacket. It is a wonderful soft material that doesn't wrinkle easily and looks very nice. It is not too thin and see through like lots of white jackets. Comfortable and professional looking. Planning on ordering another one..
Leanne Cartwright
Gorgeous
Beautiful coat! It's juat nice fitting & the fabric looks gorgeous. I am a fan of this brand ❤
Gurwinder Kaur
I bought it for a gift
I bought it for a gift, the person was very happy with it!!!!...
Nathaly Desilets
Comfy!
I wear a large in Grey's Anatomy shirts and a large in this jacket fit just right! Very comfortable compared to many lab coats! Feminine fit! Love it!
Nikki Darling
Five Stars
Tailored jacket , looks very professional
Kara McKinney
Fits good
The quality
Kim Losky
Five Stars
Good fit.
Tiffany Pettitt-Porter
Fits really great!!
Great fit !
Ñööri Mãlik
Perfect.
Love it! It is super cute and flatters my figure and it is not too long. I hate coats that are too long because they get in the way when I try to sit down. They also have great pockets for my ten thousand items that I carry around in clinic