Aries Mar 21 − Apr 19 Alias: Alias: The Ram July 25 (25/07) daily aries horoscope: summary aries daily Star 9/10 A love life or relationship situation might be requiring you to have to put together numerous pieces of a proverbial puzzle in order to gain an accurate understanding of it. It would be helpful if a loved one would simply come forth and give you the information you need. Soon, they will. For now, try to be patient and dont let frustration levels get the better of you. Read more... summary aries tomorrow Star 8/10 You could feel its necessary to have several plates spinning in the belief that the more youve got on your plate, the more youll accomplish when the opposite is likely true. Its not your responsibility to tackle every problem that arises. Neither should you fe...
Maricel Ching Neri
They worked great with both cheese and chocolate though I would cut ...
They worked great with both cheese and chocolate though I would cut both as finely as possible. The tea candles they come with are perfect. Keep it during or rest quickly or you could get burnt bits on the bottom of the pan part. I also recommend soft cheeses.
Aakanksha Roychowdhury
Bought this set for christmas and it was great! When I first received it - one of ...
Bought this set for christmas and it was great! When I first received it - one of the mugs arrived broken and the seller just sent me another set of 2 for free!! Great product, great seller. Will buy again!
Lia Sahakyan
Fondue-away!
Purchased for son and his girlfriend, they were excited to try it
Patricia Pena
The fondue stays hot and the mugs are easy to clean.
I liked how the tea lights keep the fondue at just the right temperature as you are eating. I read a suggestion to run hot water into the mug before pouring in the fondue. This seemed to help keep the fondue at its current temperature and keep it steady while eating. The design is functional and asthetically pleasing. I am very pleased with this order.
Angelika Ali
Just as described
Item came just as described! Super excited to try these out!
Serenity Nicole
Easy to use!
Great product. I buy the premade spicy quest cheese dips and dip fruits, veggies, and toast. Works great on my sailboat for a quick snack at anchor.
Andrew Sizemore
Love It!
Worked amazingly for me! Everything arrived in great condition. Just used it for the first time today and it melted cheese in about 5 minutes. Perfect for a single serving, and tastes much better than microwaved melted cheese. Just make sure you keep the candle closer to the opening or it won't get enough oxygen to stay lit. I would absolutely order it again.
Marion Proudley
Looks just as advertised. I didn't try it yet ...
Looks just as advertised. I didn't try it yet, but they're so cute and I can't wait to try it.
Catherine Johnson Haligah
It is adorable! It is practical! It is a winner!
It is adorable! It is practical! It is a winner!
Jean Chabarria
Beautiful and adorable idea!
Arrived just as described! Packaged well and unbroken, contrary to other reviews! Also came with a bunch of tea lights so that’s helpful! Haven’t gotten to use it, but it was a perfect date night gift!