Aries Mar 21 − Apr 19 Alias: Alias: The Ram July 25 (25/07) daily aries horoscope: summary aries daily Star 9/10 A love life or relationship situation might be requiring you to have to put together numerous pieces of a proverbial puzzle in order to gain an accurate understanding of it. It would be helpful if a loved one would simply come forth and give you the information you need. Soon, they will. For now, try to be patient and dont let frustration levels get the better of you. Read more... summary aries tomorrow Star 8/10 You could feel its necessary to have several plates spinning in the belief that the more youve got on your plate, the more youll accomplish when the opposite is likely true. Its not your responsibility to tackle every problem that arises. Neither should you fe...
Gana Miftari
Not flimsy chipboard, good quality.
This chipboard was perfect, I am never sure as to what some claim to be , medium heavyweight and exrtra heavy weight. These were what I wanted perfect thickness for album and book covers. Will definitely order this again.
Georgette Eid
Sturdy chipboard!
I needed a sturdy chipboard for my project and these were perfect !! Thanks for a good product, I will order them again for other projects.
Crystal Black
Light/medium book board weight chipboard
These were just what I was looking for. The only problem was that it was hard to decide what weight to get and this one is probably a bit more than I intended but it will work anyway. If there is a better way to describe the different thickness and weight, that would be great and very helpful. This weight will cut with a larger guillotine cutter.
Peggy Hurst
Great product!
I’ve been using this chipboard to turn paperback books into hardbacks, and it is working perfectly. Consistently good quality, easy to cut with a razor knife, yet firm enough for the purpose I’m using them for. Nice, economical, quality item.
Calvin Parkinson
All around great product
Great product, making my own journals. These r great for that
Jessica Lettunich
Good value
Perfect for wrapping my fabric around. Great customer service.
Raju Daas
Very useful
Very prompt service. I am using these to stiffen up a package that is very flexible, a plastic decorative envelope, so the contents won't get crushed, folded, or otherwise mangled. Should work perfectly
Lily Irene Morano
Not good for Explore Air 2
Great product, just didn’t work well with my machine. I ended up giving away what I didn’t need for my project to someone with a Cricut maker. I used a deep cut blade with the highest pressure on an Explore Air 2 and still had to cut every piece with more than 10 passes. I then went back and trimmed the edges of all the pieces where it still didn’t make it all the way through. In the end I love what I made, it’s durable and even holds paint well without bending and bowing. Will buy again when I’m ready to upgrade my machine as the product itself is great.
Sky Moe Sky Moe Ei
awesome product
0:08 0:00 This video is not intended for all audiences. What date were you born? JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031201920182017201620152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906190519041903190219011900 Submit Adobe Flash Player is required to watch this video. Install Flash Player This chip board is perfect for the hand bound book cover they will be used for. They cut very easily with a pair of scissors or a paper cutter like in the video
Alex Loredo
Product and service perfect
The boards were more stable than expected. The price was very competative and I go it a day earlier than expected. Will buy from thwm again